35 weeks day 7 diary.

I am now 35 weeks day 7 pregnant. Tomorrow I'll be 36 weeks pregnant. That just means my baby will be in full term. I am excited. Yesterday one of my classmates had a baby. And everyone was congratulating him and his wife. They did ask about me too. 

Now that I am just waiting for the baby to arrive and it is pretty much exciting. My husband can't wait for the baby to arrive. He is the most excited about the baby. Me? I am excited too but I find it scary just the thought of delivering the baby. I don't know the exact weight of my baby and last time about a month ago he weighed exactly 2 kilograms. My husband's cousin said he could grow one kilogram more. I am scared if the baby gets too big but I pray for his well health. As long as he is healthy then it will be fine for me.

Hey,today is a holiday due to Wesak celebration though only Indians celebrate it but it's a bonus to all Malaysians since it is a holiday. I didn't go back to meet my husband. I am now laying in bed still hasn't get up and it is awesome even though the back of my head is aching already. 

Since baby is growing so much,he is having little space in my tummy! I can feel every movement of his and it makes me laugh to see the distorted stomach whenever he moves.

He has now switched his time to move. His favourite time now is 2 in the morning until 5. Imagine how was I supposed to sleep. 

That is it for the 36 weeks diary. Will be updating soon probably about my workplace. Gonna take a bath now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(