workmates

I am always jealous with stay at home mother. they get to see their husband and do house chores. i know. what is so interesting with house chores?

oh yeah, i promised to write stuff about what happened at work. so here goes. last tuesday we had this sukaneka at school. and i had to be the one who wrote down the winners and yes it was super exhausting. and the whole day, i was told to sit down. it was funny. even though i walked like a penguin i still wanted to do my job. i wanted to do my job well despite being 9 months pregnant. that was a lot actually. but then, i had no other choice since i was appointed with that task. never mind that. i felt precious during this month because the teachers were asking me to sit down. haha.

there was also this single male teacher, whom i had always joked around because i liked his funny characters, he shouted in front of parents calling out for my names and asked me to sit down. he said, what if you wanted to deliver the baby and the road is all jammed right now. he was so worried and it amused me.

but anyway, everything went well, and even though i had to take care of the kids who hadn't gone back yet, i went upstairs and took a nap. like i was really napping. it was very tiring for me that i hadn't really feel like eating. then had a small fight with my husband due to work as well, and i cried, i was emotional and then i didn't feel like eating. after a while, he gave in and he asked me to eat and to stop torturing his baby. lol. his baby was happily rolling around in my tummy even though i wasn't eating. poor baby. must be hungry. so yeah i did eat, don't worry and my baby was happy. i had a good night sleep due to my fatigue, and i woke up late this morning. i loveeeee rolling around on my bed like that but then the back of my head hurt so i had to force myself to get up. oh yeah, i had to go to the toilet fewwww timessss during the sleep. it was pretty bad. i didn't bother to put down the toilet cover anymore. yes. till that point. i wasn't even drinking much but then i had this heartburn and it was pretty painful that i had to drink a bit before i lay down to sleep again. all the sufferings before the baby arrive.

so that's about it. later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(