typical mom. that's me.

i'm taking some time off from my work. just for a little bit.

this morning i came across my wedding picture. and now i kept remembering my baby. alahai, kesian anak mama.

suddenly i remembered, holding my little baby. he was so tiny.

when he was one month old, he has prolong jaundice. before we headed to perak, we stopped by at hospital seberang jaya for his appointment. the doctor needs his urine sample.

so how to collect his urine? the nurses there connected tube to his penis and i just needed to feed him non stop.

i was feeding him for some time.. and i kept on checking on the urine bag, there were too little. then i felt the hot water near my pants, turned out, it was leaking. lol. the urine even spilled on the floor and on to me. while this little guy, sleeping peacefully.

now that he has lots to say, i miss him.

semalam, i was super stressed with him. he just wants me. he didnt want to be put down. i was super exhausted at that time.

now i regretted it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(