i love you guys

every cloud has its silver lightning. do you agree? dalam bahasa Melayu orang cakap, 'setiap yang berlaku ada hikmahnya.'. today, it happened to me. 

this morning i woke up with an empty stomach. i could not stop it from making noises. that was because the night before i did not eat anything at all. that's why when i woke up, it made such a loud noise. to make it short, i'll just say, i was hungry. then i ate the cereal i bought. enough just to make it silent. but it did not last long. the afternoon, i was already hungry. my housemate went in and out without telling, well, i did that too. i did not have anything to eat except for the cereal. but my stomach did not want to accept the cereal anymore. so i cooked instant noodle and i could not even finish it. it wasn't taste good. 

so, i was stucked in the house with a hungry stomach and nowhere to go since my baby car was sick and i had no transport + money. AA was not at Ipoh. then after sunset, my dad called. he asked me to bring the sick car to him, which he's in Ipoh. 

he fixed my baby car, and i got to see my beloved family. i got to see my mom, my brothers and sister. i was so happy to be able to see all of them because i missed them so much. they were all eating at a restaurant. so i ordered something delicious which was, chicken chop!!! hehe.. i am happy and full, till now. 


my dad fixed my baby, and now my baby is in a good shape again. now i am independent again and happy. even though i was so sad last night and today, but my parent has made my day again. i love my family so much. thank you for coming down all the way from penang to ipoh. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(