last night

yesterday, i was not in my good mood. well maybe it's pms, or maybe it's something else that's bothering me all day. anyway, the point is, i was not in my good mood yesterday, i was moody, i was angry and everything lah. :') 


the cure to that is of course ice cream but i didn't look for ice cream last night. so i just watched movies on my bed with the lights off. i laughed out really hard but that did not make the bitterness in my heart disappear. so, i decided to sleep. but then my brother called. the older brother. we talked about an hour then he passed the phone to my youngest brother. he made me laugh. at first he was reporting about what he did during the day, i just listened to him. miss him so much. :'( then my mom got annoyed because she wanted to sleep and still he kept on talking loudly and it disturbed her. haha.. so, he said, bye-bye and assalamualaikum. i replied him then, but 5 seconds after that he was like, hello hello?? then my mom scolded him. i laughed at him and i asked him to go to sleep and said bye-bye after that and turned off the call. i was able to put on a smile last night because of these two persons. thanks for calling. :') i love you guys the most. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(