it's all about water

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all.. 

hey everyone. today i would like to talk about water. nothing concerning pollution, it's water that needed to consumed by body. our body. my body. (macam nak buat speech untuk bertanding pilihan raya jer)

fact: drink 8 glasses of water per day at least!

this is true, not to everyone. some needs more than that. but for me, i need less water. why? i hydrate myself very fast. well, it's not a made up thing which i made by myself, God has created me that way. it is so true. 

even in a day, if i drink 1/2 of 450 ml water, well, that means 225 ml of water. and a half from plastic drink. (which is common in malaysia) i will be very much hydrated. 

my lecturer once said, if the colour of the pee is white, that means you have too much water in your body. and i drank all that, and i have gone to toilet more than three times for today. 

even if i drink a little, my body will want to discharge this excessive liquid. sometimes it bothers me the most because i need to go to the toilet like more than 10 times a day. yerp, that's not a lie. that's the truth.. so, this fact does not work on me. hehe..

remember, water is very good for your skin, but having too much water in your body is not a good thing either. i think. haha.. i better ask a doctor.. :) 

so, have u drank enough water yet for today. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(