mandi laut

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all.. 

good morning! how's your weekend? mine was great.. for the first week, my father did not bring us anywhere. that's because he was so busy with his work, his business to be exact.. to be fully supportive, we did not complaint when he didn't take us for a holiday. so, yesterday, while i was still sleeping, my mother, kept banging our locked room door and told us to wake up and get ready. then we were like, yippeee... holiday~~ 

i did not know exactly where my father was going to take us to but after a while my brother told us that we were going to teluk senangin. a beach yall.. 

so, we prepared everything. my plan was, not to be fully soaked. that was my plan initially.. 

so, we get down on the road, filling the gas car and everything, yeah, we were ready to go.. 

let's rollin baby... along the way, my tummy got upside. my head was spinning and i really was not feeling well. until we reached the place. so, i was so excited. we bought food.. so my family started to eat first because it's nearly noon. we were all hungry. i tried to eat but i took the wrong dish, so i lost my appetite. then we hit the beach. 

like i said, i was planning to not be fully soaked but my mother said, 'bila lagi ada peluang nak mandi laut camni..' as if she was making me went deeper into the sea.. 


so, there was i.. fully soaked after my mom's encouragement. memang berjam-jam mandi. puas sangat-sangat. my little brother was the happiest.. seronok dapat hang out dengan family camni. hehe.. 




this is my hardworking father.. :) 

this is the beautiful couple. 

sun burn.... 
this morning my mother said, 'tak puas kan mandi laut?' :P

haha.. i know what's on her mind. nanti ayah cakap nak tido semalam kat pantai mana-mana. weeheee... 


that's the story of my family vacation.. so what's yours?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(