a gift from a dearest friend.

assalamualaikum wbt. n peace upon all..

for my birthday, my roommate had given me a precious gift in advance. she said, it's something that we both love. guess what it is? it's a book of course. it is what we treasure most. me and her. we love this author. of course, she's the one had introduced this author to me.

i finished my reading for about two days perhaps. it's an awesome book. it gave a new insight to me. i am always amazed by the way this author write her book. the idea. i mean, who can think of it? that's what i thought when i read her book.


okay. this is the book. i love this book so much. i should have opened the gift when it's my birthday but i was so excited to see what's in the bag. so i opened it and there it goes. the book written by my favourite author. :)

right now i am waiting for another gift, given through a post. can't wait to open the gift. i will take a lot picture of it and will share it with you guys later k..

so, later guys. see you next time. thank you for spending your precious time reading this. i really appreciate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(