flu hits my world

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all.. 

hey yall. it is me again. who else kan nak tulis dalam blog ni?  lately, i was infected with flu. yes. flu. macam titile tu jugak. i was meant to say, i have flu.. haha.  so, tissues are my best friends ever. they stick to my nose all the time. making sure my nose is not running. i sneezed like hundreds already. in fact, i just sneezed. i had to ask my best friend, tissue, to wipe the whatever liquid that came out. ewwww.. so ge-ross... (please read gross) yeah. it's not a good thing when i have exam tomorrow morning! yerp! tomorrow morning yall.. okay, tak nak mengeluh pun. :) 


just pray for my health. i know you love me. and i love you too. see you again, next time. buhbye.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(