Determination


Determination. I don't have it when it comes to things I don't like. Who would? When you are forced to do something out of your willingness, of course you won't be fully determined. You do it just because you want it to be finished. Or, is it just me? 

Haha.

My lecturer that came to observe me said to me that if you say you want to do, you will do no matter what. Let's put it this way lah sir, I didn't want to do it at the first place anyway. That's why, whatever motivational words you were giving to me it ain't gonna work on me. Because I was forced! I hate to do something that I am forced to do. 

So, this practicum was not that meaningful to me as it only brought hurtful memories that I totally wished I could erased. Well, what's done cannot be undone so just face it. There's no use in regretting it now, right? 

It's so over now and I don't have to see or meet those people except for the lecturer of course. Till next time. Salam Maghrib everyone. :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(