no longer a celcom user



Yes. i am no longer a celcom user. i've been using that number for quite some time. well, let me guess, almost six years! whew... lots of friends knew that number but too bad i have to throw away the sim card. 

WHY???

because.... (long pause for dramatic effect) 

because that number reminds me of my past that hurt me so bad. i just don't want to remember that memory anymore so move on babe! that's why i am having new number and different from others so that it will be expensive just to text me or chit chat with me. 

so yeah. basically that's my reason. no sorry for anyone because it's my decision and it's my number. 

feel bad too because i can no longer text with ima like sms-er crazy maniac. i can only sms certain people or can still contact with them through fb or twitter or whatsapp.. 

so enough with bad memories, let's keep the good memories fresh will ya.... 

oh ya. btw, i am so moving on. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(