morning everyone

Wishing you a very blessed and happy morning to all of you. 

usually if it is a holiday, i won't wake up this early. after prayer i will usually go back to bed but since today i am going back to Ipoh, i feel like it is a waste of time sleeping. i can enjoy morning with my family. my mom has waken up already. oh i wish i can eat her nasi goreng. that would be a lovely morning. 

i wish holiday never ends. i wish i can be with my family forever. i wanna spend more time with them instead of with friends. i wonder what it will be like after i get married? will i be able to spend my time with them more? i really hope so.. dear hubby, i want to go back to my hometown often so let's find a settlement near here okay? hehehe

good news. my mom is going to make me her delicious fried rice. i am so happy.. so sad that i have to go back to ipoh already. i hate it there. so much. the work loads and the stress, i can't even think about it and i don't want to think about it until it is time to think about it. 

anyway, just wishing you a very good morning and please get out of your bed because there's nothing like fresh air in early morning. i am dead serious guys. let's have some fun and forget for a while about all the works. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(