how i spent my days during eid mubarak

happy eid mubarak to all Muslims in the world.

this year's eid is not meaningful to me. it's very dull and there's no element of excitements in it. here goes how i spent my eid mubarak for the past few days.

day 1 of eid mubarak
- spend one whole morning at my grandmother's house. chit-chatting and eating. 
- went to husnul's house. but it also turned out to be a visit to her uncle's house because she's not there at her   house when i arrived. so her uncle invited me in and it was pretty awkward. luckily, after i finished my meal,   husnul arrived. haha. thank God!
- take husnul to my house for a while only because i don't see the fun part of it at my house cause it's hot!
- went to husnul's fiancee house. his whole family was there. and surprisingly, one of his cousins was my schoolmate! i was surprised to see her and even more surprised she knew me. :) 
- went back home alone because husnul's fiancee sent her back. 
- sat down watching korean drama before my other relatives came. 
- relatives came and i served them and everything. 
- they went back and i had to clean up most of everything
- pack my things because at midnight we were leaving 
- midnight: departed to negeri sembilan

day 2 of eid mubarak.
- reached hospital around 7.30
-mom and dad went up to see grandfather (it's not visitation time so since we came from another district the nurse was kind enough to let my parent see my grandfather)
- i walked around the hospital and took photos of siblings.
- went back to kampung and met with other relatives who had arrived.
- ate breakfast with them
- doing nothing and non-sense thing until noon
- helped the ladies to cook
- ate lunch
- helped the others cleaning up the place
- in the evening we went to see our grandfather at the hospital. he did not talk much though. most of the time we saw him being fed by the kids. 
- after visiting him, we we planned to go someplace else but the road was jammed so we canceled out our plan and joined makcik and pakcik to shop at the nearest market.
- we bought tomorrow breakfast's ingredients and headed back to my grandparent's home. 
- we ate dinner and i went to sleep early that night. it was tiring because i did not get a good night sleep in the car. and i did not manage to sleep during the day so yeah, i was pretty tired.
with super cute cousin but why does she have to show her poker face here??? 
day 3 of eid mubarak.
- had delicious breakfast made by my makcik. :) 
- took bath and go straight ahead to help the ladies to cook. but most of the time i was just wandering around the kitchen asking myself what to do. i was hungry so i just ate whatever's there on the table.
- we had our lunch. 
- getting ready to go and visit our grandfather again. 
- this time around, my family went there first with my grandmother before the other relatives arrived. 
- reached hospital
- our grandfather looked much better than yesterday. he talked so much and even joked around with us. it was a hilarious moment to think of and it was a very happy event. even though he couldn't celebrate the eid with us. then before leaving, my parent told him that we're going back to penang, that night. it was kinda of sad leaving him because he's not really in a good shape. but still, my father had things to do back in penang. urgent things. 
- we said goodbye. i kissed his hand and told him. "atuk, makan banyak sikit. boleh cepat-cepat keluar hospital." i asked my little brother to kiss his hand and kiss his grandfather. luckily this boy did as i told. we love our grandfather.
- we left the hospital and we headed to another house. a relative's house. my great grandmother was there. after chit-chatting and everything we headed back to grandparent's house. 
- reached there and prepared everything to go back.
- nearly one a.m. we headed back to Penang. leaving negeri sembilan.
- BUT, it was awfully jammed in Negeri Sembilan. we were stuck in the jam around 2 hours! Gosh, it was bothersome. 
- then i slept and woke up around 5.45 a.m. and we were still at tanjung malim! still so far away from penang.
this was what i wore when i visited him. 
day 4 of eid mubarak.
- reached penang at around 10 a.m.
- sitting around lazily and went out to buy top-up with my sister.
- around 12 o'clock. my father told me the baddest news. he told us that maybe our grandfather had already gone. (passed away) 
- we quickly grabbed anything we could and headed back to negeri sembilan around 2 p.m. this time around, it was terribly jammed!!!!!!
- we had our lunch in the car. luckily my mother managed to cook something and we ate whatever we had in the car. 
- we spent our whole day in the car! super tiring. while in the car, i kept thinking, "is this for real? has my grandfather really passed away. he was fine the day we left him! he could even joke!" i was still in a disbelief moment.
- we arrived at our grandparent's house at 2a.m. twelve hours in the car! well done.. super tired. 

day 5 of eid mubarak.
- again, i woke up late. my little sister kept bugging me and asking me to wake up but i was tired and feeling too lazy to wake up so i woke up at noon.
- we had our lunch and after that we prepared for food to be served for the tahlil. 
- i was busy helping the others preparing for the food. 
- in the evening, i was helping my cousins with their preparation for exams. 
- at night, after maghrib people came and as they were doing tahlil, we ladies prepared for the food.
- we had our dinner 
- after cleaning everything, i was sitting around chit-chatting with my cousins. they are younger than me. asking about boyfriend and everything. we stalked each other's phone and exchanging phone number.
- our parent were discussing who should stay with our grandmother. 
- then i excused myself from the cousins and went to sleep.

day 6 of eid mubarak.
- i was still in a disbelief moment. i couldn't accept the fact the my grandfather had gone. i was sad but i did not show it to the others. deep inside, i know, i also love that man.
- i woke up quite early and went straight ahead to bathe
- then i helped the others for the majlis tahlil at noon.
- people started to come and we prepared for the food
-after they went back, we ate our lunch. the sambal ikan my mom made was super delicious. but i was trying to watch my figure so i didn't eat much.
- then, after that i washed all the plates~ i was not really bothered by that job because i love to wash the dishes. trust me, there was a lot of plates.
- prepared to go back to Penang. 
- after saying goodbye and announcing the final decision of who's staying with my grandmother, we left.
- luckily it was not so jammed so we had our chance to stop around.
- we ate dinner at rawang. luckily the food was delicious. 
- we reached home at 12 midnight. 
- we took our bags from the car and everything and we prepared ourselves to go to sleep. everyone else was tired. so was i. 
these are the foremen. no need to call one when car breaks down. they are all my men. :) 

met this huge truck on our way home. my little brother was super excited. one because he loves trucks, second, because he loves VOLVO 
that's how i spent my eid mubarak. i was sad because our grandfather had left us. we did not manage to see him being buried but at least we had our good and enjoyable moment before the day Allah took him from us. al-fatihah for my late grandfather. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(