mom and i moment

so far, i am loving my ankle boot. it's gorgeous and whenever i use them, i feel a little bit of confident and i am totally in it for that boot.

so, today my family and i went out shopping for our hari raya. then i told me mom. here's our conversation.

me: i don't want a new shoes. i already have one. i am going to buy new shoes next year.. 

mom: yeah la. your shoes are expensive. *my boot costs me rm100 and it's a big deal for a not so rich family like mine* mine only cost me rm10. 

me: duhh, mom. you bought ten and more shoes for one year. that's just about the same amount as my boot. 

really mom? 

haha.. i think my mom is funny. i guess she's not going to scold me when i buy new heels or boots next year. i am definitely going to spend about rm100 for one year. so, isn't that cheap?? for a student like me.. i think it is. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(