Rant

The last time I remembered updating my blog is when I was at home. 

I drove from Penang to Ipoh, as usual, but with different car. My dad asked me to bring another car and since they are his car, I couldn't help myself but to listen to him. 

After driving for some time, trust me, I was very polite on the highway, I stopped at Bukit Gantang stop, and I started to feel dizzy. Maybe it's this car or maybe the fact is I was not ready to head back to Ipoh, just yet. To me, Ipoh is not as exciting as it used to be. 

And so, as soon as I reached Ipoh, my head started to feel very heavy and I got a headache. Trust me, I dislike very much to be back in Ipoh. I had lunch with housemate then he wanted to come to Ipoh because I told him I was lonely. Nazirah wanted to go out with Ala because they wanted to watch movies. I wanted to join them but I was afraid if I were disturbing them. So, I asked him out. He came all the way from his home to Ipoh just to go out with me. ^^ How lucky I am. 

So, that evening we went out. We watched Percy Jackson and the Sea Monsters. It was super awesome though actually I was tired. After that, I sent him back to college as he needed to go back to his home. He's doing his school based experience at home. So, here I am, lonely without him. 

That night, I did my work and slept at 1 am. I woke up at 5 because I had so many things to do.

That morning, I finally realized that I actually left my name tag in the old car! Silly me. 

So, now I have to work without my name tag on. I am too lazy to make another name tag so I think I am going to call my dad later to ask him to post to me my name tag. 

Then, when I tried to wash my car with water, I dropped my car key. Yeay.. 

Silly me, again! *At least he knows I am that clumsy.*

It was still dark. I had to borrow Naz's torchlight to look for the key. After going through the bushes and thorns, I was able to find it. Luckily..

Then, I entered the car, and I was just about to send message to Hanim that I'm on my way, she sent me a message first. She told me that she's going to be late cause she's still woke up. 

Oh yeah.. Honestly, I was mad because of things that happened and because of things that still didn't happen but knowing that it was about to happen. 

I drove like a mad person and luckily, we arrived before the assembly starts. Luckily. 

Now, it's the second day of the week. I felt so lazy and so helpless. I don't want to do my work. I am lazy. I am sleepy all the time. 

That's my rant for this week. I guess.

I miss him so much. I want to spend time with him. Time, please flies faster. I need him by my side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(