beauty tips: how to look flawless

quite a number of people had asked me how did i look flawless. 

i admit that i never have perfect skin and at times i'd have huge pimples all over. being impatient with the pimples, i would normally squeeze them out. yerp. really bad. don't do this. 

and when i did squeeze them out of course it would leave me with the fugliest scar ever on my face. 

so when i go out with him of course i would cover this. even though he's totally fine with me without makeup. but still, i want to look pretty in front of him. so what i usually did was, put on concealer to hide the scars and also the redness on my face. 

yerp. i definitely use makeup to make me look a little bit pretty. 

here's my tip for looking flawless USING makeup. 

my #1 tip is to ALWAYS USE CONCEALER. 

concealer is an amazing makeup tool to have. ever since i started to use them, i was totally in love with them. concealer is amazing! so cover up girls. at times, we do need concealer. 

my #2 tip is to use a matte finish foundation. 

to my surprise i do like this foundation from Maybelline. it's really light on your skin and it leaves you with matte finish which is amazing for an oily skin like mine. 

my #3 tip is to use a compact powder that won't make your face look shiny. 

in this case, you ought to try for yourself. because every skin is different. some product may look good to others and it might not look good for you. so you have to experiment which product suits you best. lately i'm in love with pixy makeup long lasting compact powder. it is amazing. 

btw, the way you put on your compact powder is also important. you should not rub or wipe the product across your face! no no. big no for me. that's what we've been told to do or at least we witnessed it from someone else. 

i know i am not some kind of beauty experts or something but what i did so far work perfectly for me and i had received lots of compliments because of it. so you might as well try this tip.

what i basically did was, i dab the product to my face. to make it work it even more, i use this. wait. i need to google the picture first. 


image from Google 
when i put on my compact powder, i would dab it on my face. please make sure it looks even on your face. or else, you'll look sloppy. 

that's my tips. good luck. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(