that's just nice...

i woke up this morning, feeling very energetic so i went to take bath and i washed all my clothes. there were a lot of them which was really tiring. took me an hour to complete both tasks. 

since i woke up and not look at the outside world, i just went straight ahead to the toilet. which there is a consequence to this. 

as i spent almost one hour struggling to wash my clothes using my hand (our washing machine broke down and the stupid workers did not want to pick them up even though they had promised us to take it back and repair it), i did not realize or i was not aware of the weather outside. 

so when i had finished everything and got out of the shower, i realized two things: 
1) it's so gloomy, there's no light inside of the house
2) everyone else was still sleeping!!

then i went to had a sneak peek of the outside and i looked above at the cloud, BAMMMMM

it was about to rain.. and i had washed my clothes. where am i supposed to hang my clothes now? with the water dripping all over. >.< 

what a nice day. 

so, those of you with no washing machine and you're in tropical season, PLEASE PLEASE make sure to check the weather before you think you want to wash your clothes on that day. 

usually it rains in the evening though that's why i don't mind washing my clothes this morning. 

weather got me all wrong. the clouds wanted to release all the droplets of water today, this morning. right.. 

i am not complaining about the rain, i was reflecting back on myself, why didn't i check the weather first???!!! grrrr..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(