procrastinating is my job

what am i really good at? procrastinating. even right now i am procrastinating. surely i have tons of reasons to not doing my work but that's procrastinating right?

anyway, since my brother or my daddy (either one) is coming tomorrow to pick up some of my stuff here, i needed to pack my stuff. and what i did was just packing my clothes. yerp. my clothes only. and here's what got me. writing a new entry for my blog. thought of changing my blog URL but maybe later. now's not the time.

here's the big bag that i used to put all of my clothes. it's hugeeeee! i thought i could fill in books and whatnot but when i packed my stuff, my clothes were already filling three quarter of the bag. where was i supposed to put on my books and files?

my bag. it's cute though and expensive too. bought this at RM12.90! can you believe it?? it's like twice the price of me eating.

nearly full baby! lol. can see my feet there.

this is how big my bag is. had to put on stickers cuz all fancy stuff there are not meant to be shown.

that's how i spent my evening. packing my clothes. can't believe i have so many. what about others? bet they have more than me. 

the picture's resolution or size is so big. took some time to upload it. no need dslr. how can a person upload so many pictures taken using their DSLR? got no time for that. 

gtg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(