Him

When people ask me, what is it that you like about him? Is he really that good? Yes. I have been given a chance to meet much more men. But i chose him and if i were given the chance, i will still choose him.

People might not understand him, but i do. He had shown me his deepest down moment, and i can still accept that. It is never out of pity. It is because of love.

To tell you the truth, i am not sure if i will end up marrying him. Because i cannot see the future. But all i know is, i want to marry him.

I am just crazy loyal.. I just hope to be with him, i just want to take care of him. Be with him during his sad times and his happiest times.

I dont care about what people think about us. Outsiders are going to judge. Me and him. we know each other. We had been living these four years, being with each other. Maybe, i just cant live a day without him. We had been shifting out needs and lives to each other. Changing my life again,without him, i just cannot picture it.

May our relationship will be strengthen with this hardship that we are going through.. I always pray for us. Each and every day of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(