untitled will be edited? maybe

dear you, amir,

meeting you, is the best thing that ever happened in my life. everyday we spent being apart, it kills me. but at least i learn the meaning of missing you in every second i breathe. i don't want to write about what had happened last february and this month.

right now, all i want to say is,

i am just grateful to be given a chance, or chances meeting you. you have no idea how my life changed ever since i met you. i met someone who is special, treat me with love, protect me with love, and never stop loving me. what more could i ask?

during those years in the past, never once i doubted your love to me, for me, only me.

but i took you for granted. last year, i changed, a lot. and it just hurt you, but you didn't tell me anything about it. i thought, i thought we're okay. i thought you're okay.

that's when our relationship is tested. even now.

honey, i am trying my best to be strong. i am in this fight because i choose to be in it. because i find you're worth the fight. where else can i seek and find someone like you in my life? how can i love someone else when you're already part of me?

that is why, my love, i choose to be beside you, no matter how hurt i feel when the name of her is mentioned. but honey, i know it is going to be worth it. you are the love i seek in my entire life, how could i easily let you go on that Sunday. i must be really really stupid, and my brain must not be functioning really really well at that time. i am still sorry about what happened that sunday.


to future me,

please treat him with love and never stop loving him. the love for him should be growing more and more, and never once treat the love with the hate. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(