Terrible partner

I am a terrible partner. He didn't tell me he is in trouble and he let the burden be on his shoulder on his own. I wasn't aware of that and i have no right to interfere with his family's matter.

With our wedding is gonna be near soon, i am sure he is in a lot of stress. And here i am crying because i am just a terrible partner. For what i have known i am in this relationship with the equation of we deal with it together. If it is up,up we go, if it is down, down we are.

I was just selfish enough not to think of him and his situation. I hate myself now and ever. I promised myself and him to make him happy but now what do i do? He feels terrible right now and i do nothing.

I am gonna hold on to this one guy because nobody made me as crazy happy as him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(