9 august 2016

good morning. it's been a while. i've been caught up with work and every time i think of something to write i kinda postpone it. now i have some free time so i am just gonna go ahead and make everything short and sweet.

my wedding is only a month away. and yes at times i felt suffocate thinking about it. but, i am enjoying my life way more now. i appreciate things more. and every moment is just too precious. because soon, i wont have the same freedom anymore.

yesterday, i have 7 periods in school. at first, i hated it. to enter other's class. then after i got used to it, i am okay now. even better actually. because i dont have the time to spend for gossips and listen to others' rants.

then after i'd finished all my classes, i went to the canteen because my stomach was empty and i ate freaking lamb! too excited for it, it made my body weak. i didn't realize it until it was too late.

then we (rai and kak maha) went to tanjung malim for her to submit her thesis and after we went to sungai bil where my fiance brought me there once. i was excited!

we ate mangoesteen and pulasan there and yes it was awesome. we put our legs in the river water and just chit chatting enjoying the nature. it was so much fun.

then we headed for shell out. it was not so delicious there. then on the way back i drove as well, because i saw my room mate was already gassy. i thought she couldnt drive. so i drove.

when it was almost reaching my house, i couldnt hold up anymore. i switched with my room mate.

and 5 minutes after i vomited in the car. lol.

soon as i got to my home i went ahead to take a bath and then i put on the massage oil for baby and i went to sleep.

now i am relieved. :) alhamdulillah. sorry for posting no picture but soon i will upload it somewhere on the instagram. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(