Thoughts

I read this book. One of the author said this, not all good things should be shared with everyone.

I find this true after what i had been through for the past few days. Really. Not everyone gives a damn about me and my little life. No one wants to know. So whatever good news i have i should be keeping it to myself. Let them find out on their own.

Another thing she said, i'm just gonna summarize it,  we dont need to have what everyone have just to be happy. And what everyone says about you don't really matter. Of course people want to meddle in your business but they can just give opinion, you shouldn't really follow what they say.

I need to work on my life principles all over again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(