giving birth story 1

this is my labour room story.

i had false labour before giving birth. and i was admitted to the hospital with the thought of giving birth but the baby refused to come out yet.

so when i was hit with another contraction pain, i didn't really think that the baby was gonna arrive because i had experienced the same pain but the baby didn't come out right.

i was admitted to ward that day because i was dilated 2cm. they wanted to monitor. the nurse wanted me to walk to the ward but seeing me having to stop when the pain came, she wheeled me in. it was super painful i tell you.

the pain made me forget all the other important stuff until, at 4a.m the nurse knocked my door and told me to unlatch my bra and bring the baby stuff.

i was like, oh no, the baby stuff is with my husband. he was not at the hospital at the moment. he was having his sahur at the nearest restaurant. luckily, it was just nearby. so with the contraction and everything i managed to call my husband to bring me the baby clothes for the labour.

it was funny because i didnt even think about bringing the baby stuff with me when i checked in into the hospital. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(