random

define superwoman.

for me, it's an ordinary woman who gets everything together. like everything is being put up perfectly. i dreamed of being one too. i thought it was easy. but heh, life is all about tests right.

i thought i could be the woman who does her work perfectly. taking of children while looking good and energetic. putting on makeup. look beautiful.

but the reality, i feel like crying most of the time. i am lucky i have this morning all to myself for a moment before my child wakes up and i decided to write this, when in my mind, there's a hurricane of thoughts going on. it's just crazy if you just entered my brain.

i read my friend's blog and i feel inspired. i feel like her life, is perfect. she always gets what she wants and she works hard for it. unlike me, i am so freaking lazy that i just wait for people to give it to me. i cant be the superwoman. i know that.

just my random thoughts in the morning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(