telatah mak saya :')

my mom made me laugh so hard... she called just to ask me to go to her school so that i can meet this man who is apparently very very very very handsome according to my mom. seriously mom ? you called me just to tell me that. you are so funny ! 

my mom once told me that i should not look for a handsome guy. and i asked her, why not ?

the only reason she had was, if your husband is handsome then you'll be jealous forever. as if somebody's going to steal my husband, things like that. 

but now?? what happened. she called just to inform me that there's a handsome boy who's doing practicum at her school. oh my~ 

if you really want him to be your son-in-law so bad, go and ask him mom. you know, your choice is my choice too. well, maybe~ :'P 

Comments

  1. yup..kdg2 ibu kita mngetahui apa yg trbaik utk anaknya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. tu lah~ tak kisah sangat pun. ekot lah mana-mana jalan yg ada. :')

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(