what i have to do.. T.T

it's such a busy day lately.can't even have a proper good quality sleep.can't have my own reading moment time.well,yesterday was an exceptional because i was facing a problem and my friends abducted me to a place where the F word is used to describe that place.oh yeah, not the F as if you are cursing someone.the F's for the word fun.and that night,the problem settled.and i can finally put my mind at rest for that.thank you to that person for trying to understand me and forgive all my mistakes.

anyway,i just want to describe a bit of my hectic schedule for today.8-1.30 class.1.30 until 5.my break time.5-7 it's unit uniform.and at night,still have to go to surau.i know that my break time looks very awesome to you but it is actually not that awesome.because that's the time that i have to start my journey from college to home and then eat,and then do a little bit of homework cause there are so many of them, then prays. erm, okay.maybe i am being pampered a little bit with the time. 

last night i had to take pills for my headache.i could barely do my homework for EDU.luckily i was able to finish it.felt like banging my head to the walls. >.< it's unbearable.quickly finishing my homework and went to sleep. :')

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(