18 june 15 update

i guess life has been great so far for me. even though today, i scolded the kids really hard. i hope they don't take it to their heart. it's for their own good. and they started to disrespect me as well.

anyway, today is the first day of Ramadhan and Alhamdulillah, everything went well. i didnt fall sick like usual and managed to go through today. hopefully tomorrow will be better.

and yes, i started to fall in love with this career. i love spending time to create teaching arts and google more about how to teach. unfortunately, i left all my reference books at home. i had always thought i could bring them here, but there had been a few times when i came here by bus and there's no freaking way i was gonna put all the heavy books and carry them with me. i had to walk a long way from the LRT to my house okay.

this is just an update to future me. if you're reading, i just want you to know that i am now happy here. i enjoyed my teaching days very much. and i appreciate all the laughter given to me by people around me including the kids.

oh yes. before this i was super disappointed with Marikh's students. but one of them was really really good to me. even when the class ended, and i walked past him, he said goodbye to me and he confidently said 'see you tomorrow.'

wow. i was shocked and happy at the same time. all the anger i felt before were relieved. funny how the kids can make my life turns upside down.

and yeah, i am sincere teaching them. it is not about finishing the syllabus, but it is to make sure that they are truly understand the lesson and that is a work of art. :)

it's late. i needed to wake up early tomorrow for sahur. goodnight everyone and future me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

Untitle