night at home

tonight is my last night i spend at home for this holiday. tomorrow morning i will be heading out to ampang. wish me luck guys.

after maghrib, i went out with my brother to buy my ticket for tomorrow, and i couldnt believe it. transnasional tickets are sold out. so i just bought whatever is left and i needed to go back early morning tomorrow. :)

so as soon as i bought my ticket, my brother and i went to aeon big to buy a new smartphone for my father. he requested it. i couldn't believe that my father would spend that much money for a smartphone. i mean, he is always a money saver. so i couldnt believe it that he wanted me to buy a new smartphone. probably because all of his friends are asking him to buy a smartphone and have a whatsapp. haha.

well, you know how things go around with whatsapp nowadays.

it's already nearly midnight and i honestly do not want to sleep early. i have to pack my things for tomorrow. so sad leaving here. honestly.

oh yeah, since my dad bought the exact phone as me and the phone has a free gift of i dont know what to call it but this usb thing is a portable usb port. isn't it awesome. and guess what, i am typing this down using an external keyboard. which is great. i dont have to use my thumbs to only type my blog and i don't have to use my laptop just to update my blog. cool right?

it is just like a mini laptop. and i am totally loving it. that's it for my update for today. ampang, see you tomorrow.

kids, better be good.

p/s: i had told the kids that after school break, they have to speak to me in full english. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

Untitle