Me and my mom

I always treasure the time spent at my home. As always there is nothing else feels like home. And yes i love spending time with my beloved family especially my sisters even though we always quarrel and fights about unimportant stuff.

Simply put, you give me holidays and when i am at home you just cant take them away from me.

I hardly go out with friends during my holidays.

There will be a convocation next week during my holidays.

At first i felt sad about not going.

Now when i am at home i dont feel like going anymore.

It just feels so good to be at home and eat home cooked meals by my mom.

So i had this conversation about convocation with my mom. I asked her should i go?

I added, i just loved being at home and eat her cooked meals.

She asked me, "when will i be eating your cooked meal then?"

I simply replied, "after i got married."

She then argued with me saying that, after i got married i will be busy with my kids and all that.

Haha. Mom. No worries. I will cook for you. Some other time. When i grow up.

Hehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(