honest

so I just registered on e-gaji. a website where you can your payment slip online. 

to think back, all sorts of tiredness and what I did in school, working, it seemed worth it. I received a lot. and for that I should be thankful. :) 

some people out there are still finding a job and some unfortunate people just got fired.. I pray for your best. may you find your perfect job one day. 

is this my perfect job? I have no idea. but I'm loving the fact that I got to go back early, like by the time it reaches 2 p.m. I will usually be at home already. usually. some other time, I had to stay back until 6 p.m., it's like 12 hour working and you didn't get any extra payment. it was done for sake of the kids. truly. well, maybe partly. hehe. I'm just being honest.

truthfully, I may love my job. :)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

Untitle