Waiting

I guess as a human being, we love giving advices to people, even when they dont ask for it. Why? Maybe because we care about them? Or perhaps we want to show them how perfect we are and they have to take every little advices given by us for them to succeed.

Some people succeed because Allah give permission for it to succeed. Even if somebody has followed the same steps from A till Z, if Allah does not give permission then it wont happen. Really.

I have no point actually. I am just saying and typing my random thoughts probably because i am so bored waiting for us to get a locker. He asked me to sit down with all of our stuff so that he can play games while waiting in the line. I rolled my eyes at him and followed his instruction as a wife must do. Urgh.

Cant wait to be in water because it is freaking hot here.

Spot him playing game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(