you don't own me

some people are plain ridiculous. like seriously. sometimes it amused me, sometimes i do think they're annoying but anyway it just parts of my life that i have to go through everyday. for instance. 

there was a time when i went out with my colleagues which i don't do often because i don't want to be involved with after work relationships like really. just because the three of us always hanging out does not mean that we always spent our time together. there was time when we just didn't have everyday conversation at all but we're still fine the very next day. 

so today i was quite annoyed with some of the colleagues' remarks. 

A: wouldnt it be great if i can go to this place *mentions the place that we went to* (spoke damn loud)
me: go lah. nearby right. 
A: nobody wants to ask me 
me: i was the driver only what. that's why i get to eat. 
B: eh, we weren't talking about you. 
me: what's there to hide, you've known it for a fact. 

duhhhh.. 

the moment both of us stepped into that space, she spoke loudly in that tone. 

what's her intentions really? 

tbh, they did a lot for us. i admit that. but they don't own us. that's the truth. 

p/s: i hate any relationship nurtured after work because when i'm done with work, i don't wanna discuss about it anymore. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(