I was a fool

I am a fool. What I said previously was a fool. I was upset and greedy. I wanted to have more than I already have. I was totally stupid thinking what they have is better than what I have.

Now, it doesn't really matter anymore. I am feeling content with what I have now. Alhamdulillah. I want to be more grateful in my life.

Marrying my husband is the best decision I have ever made. And giving birth to ! my cute son is the greatest thing ever happened to me. Alhamdulillah. Without these two, I won't be who I am today. Alhamdulillah.

I won't trade my life with anyone else now. I am happy with my life. I am happy with my work. I am happy with my relationships. Good friends. Alhamdulillah.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(