Jaga aib orang

Ever heard of a saying, jaga aib orang and Allah akan jaga aib awak.

It happened to me recently. I didn't notice it until yesterday. Before this, I love gossiping. I know it is bad. Whenever my colleagues did something wrong and funny, I would tell my friend about it. I didnt shut my mouth. I know. It's just wrong.

Here is my story of what happened yesterday.

Last time when i did the linus, i turned the result way down. I know. Probabyly because i just failed to have the patience to test each one of them. I became impatient.

Then last week, we had a meeting on linus. And the penyelaras, talked about this. I didnt feel wrong at all because in my opinion, the ones i had failed, deserve it. They really didnt know how to read.

Boy was i wrong..

In the meeting, one of the teachers requested to let the one who made the linus results dropped to speak about it.

Luckily the penyelaras said, he didnt want to reveal the name as to respect this person. Maybe she had her own reasons.

At first, i didnt feel guilty. But then when this akak i seeked, talked about me, i realized, the whole school might've known that it was me!

I felt ashamed at first. And all i did was big talk and complaint loudly this and that.

Ya Allah, kau ampunilah dosa dosaku.

I regret everything. Hope i will be better in the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(