just now,my husband sent me here. so back to regular normal life where it involves baby, work and other small yet important stuff.

I am just so grateful right now for what I have. although it looks lacking and I admit it's true, but I am perfectly happy with what I have now. Alhamdulillah.

it is not gonna be easy. but I trust Allah. he is the best planner and he knows what's best for me. all I gotta do is pray for him. Insha Allah he will grant me my wishes. Aamiin.

I pray for my husband to be in his blessings all the time. semoga Allah merahmati suami ku atas segala pengorbanan yg telah dia lakukan. Aamiin.

I am very tired right now. so I'mma hit the bed. nite peepers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(