skyscraper and price tag

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all. 

you know what, my holiday will not end up until early January next year and I have plenty of time just to read-books fool around. Since my dad bought me a guitar, it would be such a waste if I did not play it, right?

before exam and after exam, I learned very hard to play it! yes, very hard because it was so not easy (for me). my fingers hurt so much at first. and it was very hard just to get the chord sounds right. after that i found it was very hard to actually change your fingers accordingly and strum ! this was very confusing. I almost give up but I know, that's not the way to learn. then i asked for advice from my dearest housemate who had been playing for about 6 - 7 months now, she said, "soon you'll get the strumming pattern. u just gotta practice, practice and practice!" wow, that sounds easy but it's not. 

after trying so hard, i finally be able to actually play a song! my first song ever, it was skyscraper by Demi Lovato.. it uses very simple chords because only 5 chords involve, G D Em and C + Am. then this evening, while waiting for my download to finish, i looked for the song price tag by jesse j's chords and guess what? it only uses 4 chords (G D Em C) and a capo! yey! luckily i bought the capo so that now i can play the song. 

mine looks exactly like the red and black one! :) 
now i understand the reason why my skyscraper sounded like price tag. teehee.. 

=D 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(