Dear Friend

#inibukanentrycarigadoh

Everyone is being tested with different kind of tests or problems. Whatever it is that you’re going through right now, I hope you will find a solution to them really really soon. That’s my honest thought. And the reason why I asked you such questions was because I was curious. It was never my intention to belittle anyone or to dig more about your marriage life. 

And for that, I truly apologized. I think you have more than you think you have. Trust me, sometimes I even envied you for that. You just didn’t know, perhaps. 

First, I always wanted you to know you are the luckiest star among all of us. You have a husband now, you are now married to the love of your life, and now you are bearing his child. Don’t you think it is a wonderful thing that happened to you? People out there are still searching for the love of their life, I am sure you have some friends like this. Think about the people who could not be with their love of their life because they are separated at a different place, like me. Think about the married couple who were separated because of their works. Think about the people who lost the love of their life. JUST THINK ABOUT IT AND I HOPE YOU DO REALIZE YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE HIM RIGHT NEXT TO YOU EVEN FOR A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME. I really hope you realize this. 

Second, you don’t have to envy everyone for what they have. I know you may think I am lucky cuz I was given so much from my parents and I am always grateful and thankful for everything that I have been given in my life. Even though I always threatened them saying that, I’m not married and I have the right to ask money from daddy. Lolz. But think about this, you may think that my parents gave me everything I wanted BUT my parents didn’t allow me to get married young like your parents did. 

If you feel you are unhappy, try to practice gratitude. You have to think very hard all the things that have been given to you. Money, happiness, opportunity, knowledge, everything. It’s the only way things are gonna come back around. Don’t count what you' lost or what you don’t have, count what you still have and be thankful about it. 

Lastly, I truly am sorry about the questions I asked you. I am a person with lots of questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(