I am happy. :) Alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 
 
I believe that life is great. There are many things are happening to me. I am super blessed and happy living here. I believe not everyone has the opportunity to be with their family and for me to be able to see both of my parents are living with great healthiness, it is a bliss for me. To be able to joke with your siblings and laugh with them, it is a bliss. Deep down inside, I feel the warmth of love and while I am writing this, I can cry tears of happiness. Really. I am just so grateful for things are happening like this to me and it makes me want to cry even more when I think about all the blessings I’ve been given by Allah when I am just a piece of nothing living in His creation. You know. Feelings like this make you want to do more things to be happy. 

For a moment, I truly enjoy being here, in my house, I mean who doesn’t. Eh, actually there are people who don’t like being in their own house. I am speaking in general okay. Your house maybe don’t have things that you think that will make you happy, for example, your house does not have a set of huge television. Think about this, some people don’t even have a house. Isn’t it wonderful for you to have a house that you can be living in? Be grateful okay. It is not really that hard. Really. 

Today, I cooked full course meal for my family. And despite all the hard works that I’ve done, I felt happy. I felt happier when the meal that I cooked were finished even before dinner. My sister even begged me to cook her fried rice cuz she’s hungry. I seriously did it with love. I told myself, when else will I be getting this opportunity, might as well do it with the love that I have for my family. Besides, when you make people happy SINCERELY, you will be happy as well. 

It is really hard to think of the best situation when all you see are negative situations and problems. But just close your eyes and try to think really hard, what are given for you FOR FREE. Well, free stuff makes you happy right? So, think about every little things that you once felt happy about. For example when you were kids, you were given a chocolate. Think about how happy you are, or how grateful you are to be able to taste the chocolate when you were kids. Think about the unfortunate children out there who don't even have water to drink and left to starve. Think real hard. 

Tonight, I felt the happiness down at the bottom of my heart. I received an email from e-vetting today. I even felt grateful for it to happen. It just makes me happy. Alhamdulillah for things to happen like this. Hopefully, everything will be going just fine. inshaAllah. 

Please pray for me and may your life will be filled with happiness. I wish you all the best. 

p/s: I do not have the intention to brag about anything in my life because it probably means nothing to you but it means the world to me. I just wanted to record how I feel at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(