the never ending chores

who knows housekeeping can be super tiring. super salute to all housewives out there. lol.

i had realized this before but somehow due to the busyness of being a student i had forgotten how it actually felt like to be a housewife. I am not yet a wife btw, in case you're wondering. 

since i don't have any job right now, i sort of replacing my mom in taking charge of housekeeping. man. there are tons of works to do in just one day, and everyday. house chores, it never ends. to future me, please hire a part time job maid. 

now i just finished tidying up my living room and it took me one hour to do it. -.-'' and an hour later i need to cook. maybe that will take me up for two hours? maybe three? since today's menu is meat. it'll probably take longer than usual. 

i ain't complaining about doing this job. in fact, i took it as a practice. haha. if i ever got married. well, married or not, still have to do it. but please take into consideration eh my suggestion future me. get a part time maid. 

i still have one hour before i start cooking. so, treasure time... gotta go back to sleep. didn't have enough sleep last night because i kept waking up and crying like mad and my head felt heavy and dizzy and i tried to close my eyes and forced myself to sleep but it just didn't happen.

what an entry for 2015.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(