What Happened Yesterday 16/01/15

As I grew up, ahem, I forgot that I once loved to write. I forgot that the reason I started this blog was for me to keep all the memories in a form of writing. As I was on the bed, thinking, we all do this, I thought for a while, maybe I should do an update for my blog, you know, to keep whatever things that happened to me today. It'll be fun to read it in the future or let my children read it later in life.

So this morning, I felt lazy to wake up even when I went off to bed at 1 a.m., still early for me, and I dozed off a moment after that. I kept snoozing my alarm until I figured, I better wake up now. It's now or never! Haha.

So, I woke up, grabbed my towel, and took a bath, and still sleepy. Me and my never ending relationship with sleep. Since I had to take over mom's duty and mom now is too clever for not buying lunch anymore because, well, there's me in the house, so I could cook. That's what she thought.

So, I started off with all the prepping work, of course I cleaned up the sink first and threw away all the bad food. Then I let the fish went to room temperature because they're frozen. While waiting for that, I did the prepping work for my vegetable dish and I was like, why so many vegetables???? No complain but still, there were a lot of vegetables that my father bought.

As I finished doing the vegetable thingy, I started to clean out the fish, and while rinsing them off, one of the fish gave me a cut on my thumb, below my nail. Super painful you know. It's like berdenyut-denyut after kena. Even till now I can clearly see the cut. That's what I hate the most about fish. Gave me lots and lots of cuts.

And so, moving on, I called my mom, and apparently she was busy giving away money for help or something like that and I asked her, “Mom, how to cook asam pedas melaka eh?” she gave me instructions real quick. And after, I tried to look for lemongrass outside my house. Haha. Kampung sangat kan semua nak cari kat luar rumah. No lah. My mom grew lemongrass outside our house and I went over to the place and found none. So my grandmother was around and she offered me hers. Thank you maktok! Hihi

So now that I had all the ingredients, I went back to cook and finished everything up. I did my best though. My sister said it was too blend. -..-''

After I finished up my cooking, now that I had the chance to clean up the living room which was a mess. I did everything and after I had accomplished my mission, I opened up my laptop and tried to print out the detail given by SPP because I wanted to do my medical checkup this evening.

As I was filling up the form, my parents got back and dad brought home free stuff from his ex-students. Never mind that, I continued filling the form till I came to a part where I needed a confirmation from somebody. Darnnn.. who was I supposed to sign this form? Shoot.

So I asked my parents and everything. At first my dad asked me to go to my mom's school to see if the headmistress was around, if not, then I'd have to ask somebody from my sister's school, since I was going to pick her up.

Okay, now I had another thing to add on my list. Life is so full of surprises. Nah, I was just not prepared. Haha.

After I had my lunch and everything I got up and went to my mom's school. The weather was scorching hot!
As I entered the school, I asked the guard about the headmistress, he told me, the headmistress just went back home. Awesome! Then I went to fetch my little sister. Along the way, there were so many things happened. One of them was, there was a guy who rode a motorcycle but he kept riding it on the middle of the road. I couldn't over take him. And he was going quite slow. Super irritating. Ended up, I had to put on brake when he managed to run over the traffic light. Darn. So, at the pit stop there, there was a car beside me. A family. And the son, kept looking out the window and looked at me. He was frowning badly. Probably because it was hot. I couldn't help myself but to laugh. His expression, priceless. He kept checking up on me like he had never seen a person like me before.

When the light turned green, the car quickly sped off and left me wanting to laugh. I just laughed a little. Maybe I had been slowing the car down before that's why the driver seemed pretty angry by the way he sped off. As I was listening to the radio, there was this song, from a kid, something called tegar and the song was about his life difficulties before turning to be a star. I shed tears listening to the song. Really. The song was not in the form of sadness at all. In fact, the music was something you would listen and enjoy. But I ended up shedding tears as the lyrics, for me, so sad. It was about his life difficulties and he was just a kid then. I immediately felt thankful for all the things that I received in life so far. Seriously, I felt truly grateful for my life when I listened to the song. It just reminded me of, no matter how suck your life is, there are probably people out there who are doing way worse than you. Your life, or my life is not really bad at all actually. So I should be grateful. As you know my goal for this life is to be as grateful as possible.

As I was tearing up, I reached my sister's school and cried a little bit more when she arrived. Then I asked her to bring me to the school's office and we went. Unfortunately, the PK there could not sign it for me. So the kerani asked me,

“Hang sekolah sini ka dulu?”
“dak.”
“Habis hang sekolah mana dulu?”
“Irshad”
“Laa, awat hang tak pi sekolah hang? Tak boleh sign ni. Takpa pi patah balik, pi Irshad pastu sign. Pengetua dia ada lagi ni waktu la.”

Yes. I ended up went to my school with jeans. Haha. It's a sekolah agama kot, it's so not proper to wear jeans but since I was in my desperate mode, I went anyway. I talked to the principal for a while as he used to be a PK there. I remembered he was so strict and fierce he even slapped one student during the assembly. He was retiring soon, that's what he told me. Then I managed to took picture a little bit of the school. Makes me want to go back there. Then a lot of wonderful memories came back.

After I got the sign, luckily, I went to the clinic. As I was waiting for my turn, I was whatsapping with my girls and we were doing a throwback a little bit. It was fun though remembering the past.

Then, while waiting, there were two women wearing jilbab and full covered lah to be specific. You know how it is.

My laptop ran out of batteries. Writing this down using my mom's tab. Haha.

Back to the story. As I was looking at the situation, I realized one thing. Jilbab or not they are still normal people. It's the truth.

Then the clinic assistant asked me to do a urine test. You know the procedure. There's no need to explain it here. Then I entered the consultation room. The doctor gave me a quick checkup and she checked my blood pressure, it was a little bit below than normal as my reading was 100/60 when the normal reading is usually 120/80. Slightly down. But I am still good.

So from the urine test, the doctor told me that I had an infection. So she's gonna give me medicines and asked me to drink lots of water. I admit it, i didn't drink lots of water. Urgh this keyboard!!!!

Moving on, I gained one or two kilos. My weight now is so not ideal. I felt like I was in an interrogation room. Cuz that's how I felt during overall checkup. I wish the doctor nowadays can be more friendly. Like visiting a friend. That's how i feel. After I had done my checkup I waited for the medicines.

I was actually worried cuz I didn;t bring much money for the checkup. Now the doctor even gave me medicines. How much it's gonna be?

Luckily my sister had money with her and the total payment that I needed to pay was RM100. Freaking expensive!

The checkup was only RM35 but the medicines that cost me a lot. Then we headed home and I truly felt hungry and sleepy. I was tired with the nonstop works I had done for the past few hours.

As I was on the cushion, at the brink of closing my eyes, my brother got back home and he brought back some laksa from a shop at permatang pauh. There are plenty of kedai laksa but this one is one of the best lah.

So I asked my sister to boil some eggs. Fyi, eggs are the most important add on ingredient and must have for eating laksa. So we ate the laksa with boiled eggs. Yummy! After we had done eating laksa,  I remembered that my father brought back some buns.  In Malay we call it Pau.  So,  I steamed the buns and surprisingly the fillings was actually chocolate. It was super delicious as when I ate the buns the melted chocolate was just super good on my taste buds. Ha! Forgot to mention this.  My mom bought this super cool steamer.  It's like plastic thing but it's not melting when you put it in the boiler. Super cool.

So I ended up eating quite a lot of buns today.  And after that I actually slept on the cushion as I was freaking tired. Then I took a shower and I went to bed. I woke up few hours later as I felt hungry again.

So that's why I am still here writing this blog post when I am supposed to be sleeping.

To think back, I am so grateful for all the things that I've been given so far.  Let's list them out.

  1. Able to cook for family 
  2. Have a car to move around 
  3. Able to sign the confirmation 
  4. Able to complete my medical check up. 
  5. Able to eat delicious pau and laksa. 
  6. Given a father who do not mind spending lots of money on his children
There are a lot more other things to be grateful for and to list them all here is gonna take my night sleep away. I just wanted to say I am so grateful for today. To be given a chance to get up and do things. Thank you Allah for all the blessings you've been giving me so far.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(