School Story #4

Yesterday I changed the sitting arrangement for the kids in marikh. Today, 12 of them didn’t come to school because they don’t like the arrangement. Lol. And yes, if you’re wondering, I am not going to change my mind just because they don’t come to school over this matter. Somehow, they can’t run away from school.

So today, since most of them were not around, my lesson went on smoothly. I pasted pictures on the board and they loved to look at the pictures. So the teaching went on as usual.

And as for zuhrah, I prepared a quiz for them to answer. And before the quiz, the kids were interviewing me. I was wearing a half moon shawl today. Here are the amusing questions I received because they liked to look at me.

Alya: Teacher, you look so pelik pelik today?

Alya: Teacher, panjangnya eyeliner teacher.

Syafiqah: Teacher, what is your old? (How old are you)

Syafiqah: Teacher, how old is your boyfriend?

Alya: Is your boyfriend handsome?

Every day, I got questions like these from them. And yes, I love to entertain them because they tried to speak to me in English. I wanted to make them feel the confidence of speaking English. J

Ok. Here’s another funny thing that happened today. I went for tadarus in the last class, and today, I didn’t put on my bb cream, instead I used my naturactor, so this boy who sees me every day, he asked me,

“Teacher, kenapa teacher putih sangat hari ni?”

-.-‘’

I intended to laugh but then I decided not to because we’re reading al Quran. So I just ignored the boy and went to my friend and asked her, ‘Do I look extra white today?’ she said no.


The kids nowadays see everything. They look at everything they can. And yes, some of the naughty kids did look at my ass. They're only 11 years old. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(