the girls

And so today, my room mate decided to eat out during break fast. We went out after maghrib prayer and quickly went to our favourite restaurant and had a delicious meal. Alhamdulillah. 

After we finished eating, we went back home to pick up another house mate. And we went straight ahead to Berjaya Times Square as we want to watch terminator.

to be honest, the movie wasn't that good. i nearly slept while my room mate had closed her eyes for few minutes during the movie. lol. 

i just had an awesome day with the girls. i am so happy to have them in my life. here are the pictures.

That's me and Hidayah. ^^ 

The four of us. 




and yes, if you're wondering, i haven't slept. my eyes hurt and my head hurts too. 

i am waiting for sahur and subuh so that if i fell asleep, i won't miss subuh. one hour to go. good luck dear self. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(