alhamdulillah

alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah.

it means, thanks Allah.

right now, i try to be positive. even though it is a very challenging thing for me, but i still want to do it. yes it is a challenge especially right now. money crisis. work load and everything. a lot of things need to be managed but thanks Allah (alhamdulillah) for the time He has given me.

soon, i will be living on my own for a month and then i am building my life with the man i love and we are going to live together after we got married. inshaAllah.

i guess i am just super blessed right now to have my dreams come true.

the decision i made without consulting my parent because i trust myself now more than ever. after all i am an adult. i will just inform my parents later after a while i moved in..

i hope they will be pretty supportive about this.

i will talk later yeah. hope so. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(