worksheet

i love to give exercise to my pupils. but i love to write on the board and have my pupils copy down the exercise. to me it is relevant because one, they will read what has been written, number two, they can improve their handwriting.

but if ever, there are parents who would want to complain to me about not giving his/her child a worksheet i will lay out this to the parents.

1 worksheet = 5 cent.
my students = 106 pupils

times that for one worksheet each, i have to spend rm53 one day for just one worksheet.

that is for one day of teaching.

one week, there are 5 days of schooling. okay. let's multiply that. RM53 x 5 =  RM265

RM265 for one week.

one month we have 4 weeks. so let's multiply again. RM265 x 4 = RM1060.

one month if i were to give worksheet everyday to my kids, i would have to spend RM1060.

okay, one whole year of schooling we have about 11 months.

shall we multiply em again?

i think you get my point now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(