You are fat!

You are fat.  You are ugly.

I have received these remarks on and on in my life. Even now. At times I felt down an upset. I gave them the right to feel like they are right which was wrong. Very wrong.

I used to beat myself up because of this matter.

Now that i am getting married people love to ask me to watch it. Especially when i eat. You know what?  I dont like it. Then i just ignore their remarks.  I eat what i want to eat when i want to eat. 

here's a thing,i like it the way i am. I love my body even it is full of flaws in people's eyes. I dont care. It is not you who paid for my food.

Dont give them the right to ruin your day. You are just fine IF you like your body the way it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(