Last night

There is a reason why i put these up. Recently i am quite frustrated with my housemates but it is not like i can do anything about their particular behaviour.

So i was the culprit who told the owner about the girl who slept in the living room. But i pretended it wasn't me because she once did the same thing as me.

This girl didnt want to admit that she was wrong. That is why she acted like that. I cant stand how dirty the house is. Then and now.

Now that the Owner told me not to put personal belongings in the living room, i took everything upstairs yesterday.

I was freaking upset and angry yesterday because my fiancee didn't let me to move out.

That was the story of last night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(