2.a.m.

hi everyone.. the time is 2.42 AM in the morning and i have not yet sleeping. why ? this is all because i have stupidly, recklessly spending my weekend doing almost nothing when i am supposed to do something. i have to submit learning portfolio by today but all my friends refused to do anything about it. but since i already planned to wake up and do the work, i guess i am not going to sleep dearly soon. instead of doing my homework, i call my brother and we talked. it's nice to hear from him again because lately i was too busy to even call my mom. i am truly sorry. but i did call my dad. my mom is always busy by the way. it is so hard to call her especially when she is at home. why? because the youngest man (boy) in the house will keep disturbing her from talking on the phone and whenever he got on the phone with me, he won't give up the phone. i miss him after all. my youngest brother, yang comel-comel tuh. eii nak cubit pipi dia bila balik nanti. tunggu la ari jumaat ni.. 

of course i miss my cats, my pillows, my mom's cooking.. it's so heaven to actually live at a place called home, for me... i am not sure bout anyone else. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(