tiada tajuk yer...

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all.

well only now i have the chance to update my blog. my dad didn't tell me about the internet-wire-can-be-used right till this night. luckily. i wish he tells me later because i am super-allergic to the internet. can't get myself off from it. too bad ain't it? teehee 

anyway, since i'm here at home i was thinking for quite some time, should i take this break for one week or two weeks? well, i really have no idea. but i think i want to spend more time and my study time at home. 

i just got back because i went out for a while to the mall with my dad, just the two of us.. my dad is super-cool! the purpose of going to the mall was to buy me a guitar and he ended up buying a filter for home! now my dad is already thinking about buying another filter that'll cost him rm1000++. >.<''

up to you lah dad, i have no objection. it's your money after all. haha.. 

btw, i'll be busy after this and might not be able to update frequently. sorry guys. i just wanted to inform you that though i have no idea what use of it for you to know~ but i still want you to know. 

got to go. still haven't finished revising phonetics. >.<" somebody help me..! it's late though but i still want to eat. can i ????? 

*don't mind me~ 

p/s: i talked to a friend of mine and she told me i should take korean as my 3rd language. hmm, i am still thinking about it cause i love to learn new languages. 

bye everyone.. oyasumi (goodnight in japanese) sayonara (goodbye in japanese) chalja (see u again in korean), anneyonghi kaseyo (goodbye in korean) 

*show off~~~ bluerkk.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(