Conversation

A little conversation with my dad yesterday, when I fetched him from his school (he's a teacher in case you don't know that). 

Dad : Are you going back with Tiara (the car currently I'm using at college)

Me : Yerpp... (no doubt about that. where got other car?) 

Dad : Okay. If I finished repairing Savvy, next week I'll go to Ipoh and switch car..

Me : ....... 

Seriously? Haha. My brother will be super jealous about this. 

But, I refused to say anything. If I say no, then it will be tolak rezeki lah... 

But, if I looked eager to have it, I sound like I am greedy. 

I'll just take whatever is given for me from my dad. :) 

Comments

  1. fuyoo..nak trun ipoh jugak lahh.nk naik savvy :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(